This blog is to share my poems with you. Don't expect too much, its just what's on my mind. Sometimes in life you find yourself in a situation that takes over your life, and nothing makes sense. You feel empty, scared and broken, so you grab a piece of paper and find comfort in writing down whats in your heart- To grasp oneself is the art of not being shocked by unpredicted actions or predetermined thought. 'n Neiging in my siel, om my hart op sienbare wyse op papier vas te vang. Diepte, malheid, verspot, verlore, so deurmekaar, maar dalk verstaan jy my beter hierna...

Monday, July 14, 2008

Baby


Baby die son is al lank al onder
en ek sit hier en wonder
hoe net jy dit regkry
reg kry
my kry
om so baie te lag
en elke dag net die beste
vir ons twee te verwag
ek is gelukkig by jou
vir nou
vir altyd hoop ek
om aan jou vas te hou
en aan jou hart en siel vas te klou

No comments: